Kim, Cheong Soo 김청수
Asan Medical Center Prostate Cancer, benign prostatic hyperplasia, renal cell carcinoma, bladder cancer, urologic oncology, Robotic surgery
Prostate cancer specialist
• 1991.03 ~ 1993.08 Graduated from Seoul National University of college of Medicine(PhD)
• 1985.03 ~ 1987.02 Graduated school of Seoul national University , Master of Medicine
• 1977.03 ~ 1983.02 Graduated Seoul National University college of Medicine(Bachelor Degree)
- • 2011.10 ~ 2015.01 Research director of Asan life science
• 2009.03 ~ 2013.02 Chief director of urology department at Ulsan Medical college of Asan medical center
• 2008.01 ~ 2008.12 Planning director of Asan medical center
• 1996.01 ~ 1996.12 Trained urology department of Duke medical college in the United States
• 1991.03 ~ Present Full time lecturer, assistant professor, associate professor, PHD at Ulsan medical college of Asan medical center
• 1990.03 ~ 1991.02 Full time doctor at Asan Medical center
• 1987.03 ~ 1990.02 On duty of Military service
• 1983.03 ~ 1987.02 Completed resident of urology department at Seoul National University Hospital
○ Characteristics of anteriorly located prostate cancer and the usefulness of multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging for its diagnosis.
○ Comparison of renal functional outcomes in exactly matched pairs between robot-assisted partial nephrectomy using warm ischemia and open partial nephrectomy using cold ischemia using diethylene triamine penta-acetic acid renal scintigraphy.
○ Risk of Intravesical Recurrence After Ureteroscopic Biopsy for Upper Tract Urothelial Carcinoma: Does the Location Matter?
○ The PREVAIL Study: Primary Outcomes by Site and Extent of Baseline Disease for Enzalutamide-treated Men with Chemotherapy-na챦ve Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer.
○ Three-Dimensional Printing: Basic Principles and Applications in Medicine and Radiology.
○ Acute Kidney Injury After Radical Cystectomy for Bladder Cancer is Associated with Chronic Kidney Disease and Mortality.