Lee Hyo-suk 이효석
Myongji Hospital liver cancer, liver lesion, hepatitis, liver transplant, rare liver disease
liver cancer and liver lesion specialist
Doctor of Medical Science, Seoul National University
Seoul National University, College of Medicine, Seoul National University
BS Seoul National University College of Medicine
- Present Director of liver department at Myongji Hospital
Chief of gastroenterology department at Seoul National University Hospital
Head of liver laboratory at Seoul National University Hospital
Professor at Seoul National University College of Medicine
Associate Professor at Seoul National University college of Medicine
University of California San Francisco Medical School(UCSF) Postdoc fellow
Chairman of the academic committee of Asia pacific for the study of liver
Director of Korean Association for the study of the liver
• Mathematical modeling of triphasic viral dynamics in patients with HBeAg-positive chronic hepatitis B showing response to 24-week clevudine therapy.
• Yang HJ, Lee JH, Kim YJ, Yoon JH, Lee HS. Antiviral efficacy of combination therapy with entecavir and adefovir for entecavir/lamivudine-resistant hepatitis B virus with or without adefovir resistance.
• Ursodeoxycholic acid-induced inhibition of DLC1 protein degradation leads to suppression of hepatocellular carcinoma cell growth.
• Prognostic implications of tumor vascularity and its relationship to cytokeratin 19 expression in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma.
• Validation of P2/MS and other noninvasive fibrosis scoring systems in the Korean population with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease