Seo, Ho gyeong 서호경
National Cancer Center bladder cancer, Ureteral cancer, renal pelvis cancer and prostate urethral cancer and chemotherapy
bladder cancer specialist
• 2002.03 ~ 2006.08 Doctor of Medicine , Pusan National University(Doctor degree)
• 1995.03 ~ 1997.02 MA in medicine from Pusan National University(Master Degree)
• 1988.03 ~ 1994.02 Bachelor of medicine from Pusan National University(Medical school)
- • 2017.12 ~ Present Director of center at National cancer center
• 2017.12 ~ Present supervisor of urology at National cancer center
• 2017.03 ~ Present Team supervisor of biomarker research course at National cancer center국립암센터 생체표지자연구과 과장
• 2014.09 ~ 2017.02 fellow for Urogenetic carcinoma researcher course at National cancer center
• 2012.01 ~ Present Doctor of urology department at National cancer center
• 2009.08 ~ Present Doctor of urology clinic at prostate cancer center, National cancer center
• 2009.08 ~ Present Doctor or prostate cancer center at National Cancer Center
• 2007.09 ~ 2008.08 Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center , training at the states
• 2003.06 ~ 2009.07 Doctor of special cancer center at National Cancer Center
• 2002.12 ~ 2003.05 Assistant professor at Ewha women's University Hospital
• 2002.05 ~ 2002.11 Full time professor at Pusan National University
• 2001.04 ~ 2002.04 Section chief of urology department at Tongyeong Red Cross Hospital
• 1995.03 ~ 1999.02 resident doctor at Pusan National University Hospital
• 1994.03 ~ 1995.02 intern at Pusan National University Hospital
• 2011.01 ~ 2011.12 Member of Insurance committee for Korean Urological Oncology Society
• 2011.01 ~ 2011.12 Member of Research Planning Committee for the Korean Urological Association
• 2011.01 ~ 2011.12 Member of public relation committee for Korean Oncology Society
• 2006.11 ~ 2008.10 Member of Ethics Cooperation Committee for Korean urology society
• Prognostic significance of nephrectomy in metastatic renal cell carcinoma treated with systemic cytokine or targeted therapy: A 16-year retrospective analysis: Scientific reports.
• 2018 SCI-E Retrospective analysis of 25 immunohistochemical tissue markers for differentiating multilocular cystic renal neoplasm of low malignant potential and multicystic renal cell carcinoma: Histology and histopathology.
• 2017 SCI Electrostatic interaction of tumor-targeting adenoviruses with aminoclay acquires enhanced infectivity to tumor cells inside the bladder and has better cytotoxic activity: Drug Delivery.
• 2017 SCI-E Lifestyle Risk Prediction Model for Prostate Cancer in a Korean Population: Cancer Research and Treatment.
• 2017 SCI-E Second Primary Cancer Risk Among Kidney Cancer Patients in Korea: A Population-Based Cohort Study: Cancer Research and Treatment.