Jeong Byong Chang 정병창
Samsung Medical Center Bladder cancer, ureteral cancer, adrenal tumor
Bladder cancer specialist
○ 2006.02 Doctor of Medicine Science, Seoul National University(Doctor degree)
○ 2001.02 Seoul National University , college of Medicine(Master Degree)
○ 1996.02 BS Seoul National University College of Medicine(Bachelor Degree)
- ○ 2014.03 ~ 2016.08 Chief doctor of Urology department at Samsung Medical Center, Sungkyunkwan University
○ 2012.06 ~ 2013.12 Johns Hopkins Medicine Postdoctorial fellowship
○ 2010.03 ~ 2013.09 assistant professor of Urology Department at Samsung Medical Center, Sungkyunkwan University
○ 2008.10 ~ 2010.02 Clinical assistant professor of urology department at Samsung Medical Center, Sungkyunkwan University
○ 2006.03 ~ 2008.09 Clinical assistant professor of urology department at Boramae Medical Center of Seoul National University
○ 2004.05 ~ 2006.02 Full time professor of urology department at Seoul National University Hospital
○ 2002.04 ~ 2004.04 Section chief of urology department at Armed Forces Capital Hospital
○ 2001.02 Attained qualification of Medical specialist of Urology department
○ 1997.03 ~ 2001.02 resident at urology department, Seoul National University Hospital서울대학교병원 비뇨기과 전공의
○ 1996.03 ~ 1997.02 Completed intern course at Seoul National University Hospital
○ 2016.08 ~ Present Executive director of Korean Urological Oncology Society
○ 2014.11 ~ Present Executive director of Korean Society of Urological Research
○ 2014.11 ~ Present Vice-Executive director of The Korean Urological Association
○ 2008.05 ~ Present Full member of World Urological Association
○ 2007.11 ~ Present Chief Director of Korean ENDOUROLOGY Society
○ 2005.08 ~ Present Full member of American Urological Association
○ 2004.03 ~ Present Full member of the Korean Urological Association
○ 2002.03 ~ Present Full member of Korean ENDOUROLOGY Association
○ 2001.03 ~ Present Full Member of the Korean Urological Association
○ Mutation of MED12 is not a frequent occurrence in, prostate cancer of Korean patients
○ Yoon N11, Lim S1, Kang SY1, Kwon GY1, Jeon HG2, Jeong BC2, Seo SI2, Jeon SS2, Lee HM2, Choi HY2.
○ Postoperative Outcome of Cystic Renal Cell Carcinoma Defined on Preoperative Imaging: A Retrospective Study
○ Park JJ11, Jeong BC2, Kim CK3, Seo SI2, Carriere KC4, Kim M5, Park BK6, Jeon SS2, Lee HM2, Choi HY2.
○ The effect of contralateral kidney volume on renal function after radical nephroureterectomy: Implications for eligibility for neoadjuvant chemotherapy for upper tract urothelial cancer
○ Song W11, Sung HH1, Han DH1, Jeong BC1, Seo SI1, Jeon SS1, Lee HM1, Choi HY1, Jeon HG2.
○ Clinical significance of incidentally detected bladder wall thickening on computed tomography
○ Song W11, Jeon HG1, Jeong BC1, Seo SI1, Jeon SS1, Choi HY1, Lee HM2.
○ Development of a new nomogram to predict insignificant prostate cancer in patients undergoing radical prostatectomy
○ Kim TH11, Jeon HG2, Jeong BC2, Seo SI2, Jeon SS2, Choi HY2, Lee HM2.