Hong Jun Hyuk 홍준혁
Asan Medical Center bladder cancer, prostate cancer, renal cancer, Robotic surgery
Bladder cancer. prostate cancer specialist
○ 1998.03 ~ 2000.02 Doctor of Medicine at Ulsan University
○ 1996.03 ~ 1998.02 MA in Medicine at Ulsan University
○ 1984.03 ~ 1990.02 Bachelor of Medicine at Seoul National University
- ○ 2014.09 ~ Present Professor at Seoul Asan Hospital
○ 2009.03 ~ Present Outpatient director of Seoul Asan Hospital
○ 2008.09 ~ Present Chief doctor of urology department at Ulsan University
○ 2002.03 ~ Present Assistant professor of Ulsan medical School at Seoul Asan Hospital, Medical doctor
○ 2001.03 ~ 2002 .02 Full time lecturer of urology department at Seoul Asan Hospital
○ 1998.03 ~ 2001 .02 Full time professor of urology department at Seoul Asan Hospital
○ 1995.03 ~ 1998 .02 A public Health doctor (Fatima hospital)
○ 1991.03 ~ 1995 .02 competed resident at Seoul Asan Hospital
○ A study on the Anatomical position and prognosis of tumors in upper urine transition cell cancer
○ Differential diagnosis of cyst neoplasm using three -phase computed tomography
○ Factors associated with testosterone recovery after androgen deprivation therapy in patients with prostate cancer.
○ Comparison of Hand-Assisted Laparoscopic vs Robot-Assisted Laparoscopic vs Open Partial Nephrectomy in Patients with T1 Renal Masses.
○ Predictors of female genital organ involvement in radical cystectomy for urothelial carcinoma of the bladder: A single-center retrospective analysis of 112 female patients.
○ Cause of Death in Korean Men with Prostate Cancer: an Analysis of Time Trends in a Nationwide Cohort
○ Characteristics of anteriorly located prostate cancer and the usefulness of multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging for its diagnosis.