Kim Hee Chul 김희철
Samsung Medical Center Colorectal cancer
Colorectal cancer specialist
○ 2003.02 Graduated from Kyung Hee University of college of medicine(PhD)
○ 1998.02 Graduated school of Seoul national University , Master of Medicine(Master degree)
○ 1989.02 Graduated Seoul National University college of Medicine(Bachelor Degree)
○ 1985.02 Graduated Seoul National University of natural science college , pre -medical Science
- ○ 2011.04.01 ~Present Professor of surgery department at School of Medicine, Sungkyunkwan University, Samsung Medical Center 성균관의대 삼성서울병원 외과 교수
○ 2001.01 ~ Present Chief Director of Korean Society of Coloproctology
○ 2011.12 ~ 2017.03 Director of Colon cancer at Samsung Medical center
○ 2011.08 ~ 2013.12 Vice president of student in charge at Sungkyunkwan University ,college of Medicine
○ 2008.03 ~ 2011.03 associate professor of surgery department at School of Medicine, Sungkyunkwan University, Samsung Medical Center
○ 2008.01 ~ 2008.02 Clinical Associate professor of surgery department at Samsung medical center
○ 2005.04 ~ 2007.12 Associate professor of surgery department at Asan medical center
○ 2001.04 ~ 2005.03 Assistant professor of surgery department at Asan Medical center
○ 1999.03 ~ 2001.03 Full time lecturer of general surgery at Seoul central medical clinic
○ 1998.03 ~ 1999.02 Researcher at Cancer research UK
○ 1997.05 ~ 1998.02 Full time lecturer of general surgery at Seoul central medical clinic
○ 1994.03 ~ 1997.04 army surgeon
○ 1994.02 attained qualification of specialist for surgeon
○ 1990.03 ~ 1994.02 completed resident of general surgery at Seoul National University Hospital
○ 1989.03 ~ 1990.02 completed intern course at Seoul National University Hospital
○ lifetime member of the Korean surgical association
○ lifetime member of the Korean cancer association
○ Full member of European society of Coloproctology
○ Full member of American cancer research association
○ Full member of American society of Coloproctology
○ Editing committee of the Korean society of clinical oncology
○ Administrative secretary of colon cancer research association
○ member of academician for the Korean Society of Coloproctology
○ Survival Outcome and Risk of Metachronous Colorectal Cancer After Surgery in Lynch Syndrome
Kim TJ11, Kim ER1, Hong SN1, Kim YH1, Huh JW2, Park YA2, Cho YB2, Yun SH2, Kim HC2, Lee WY2, Kim K3, Kim K3, Chang DK4.
○ Incidence and risk factors for rectal pain after laparoscopic rectal cancer surgery
Lee JY11, Kim HC2, Huh JW2, Sim WS1, Lim HY1, Lee EK1, Park HG1, Bang YJ1.
○ A copy number variation in PKD1L2 is associated with colorectal cancer predisposition in korean population
Park C11,2, Kim JI1,2,3,4, Hong SN5, Jung HM5, Kim TJ5, Lee S1,2,3, Kim SJ5, Kim HC6, Kim DH7, Cho B8, Park JH8, Sung J9, Lee DS1,2,3, Kang M2, Son HJ5, Kim YH5.
○ Prognostic significance of perineural invasion in stage IIA colon cancer
Yun JA11, Kim HC1, Kim SH2, Cho YB1, Yun SH1, Lee WY1, Chun HK3.
○ Analgesic efficacy of ropivacaine wound infusion after laparoscopic colorectal surgery
Oh BY11, Park YA1, Koo HY1, Yun SH1, Kim HC1, Lee WY1, Cho J2, Sim WS3, Cho YB1.