Sim, Young Mok 심영목
Samsung Medical Center Lung cancer, esophageal cancer, thymoma and mediastinal tumors, esophageal stricture
Esophagus Cancer Specialist
• 1994.02 Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Seoul National University (Medical Doctor)
• 1983.02 Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Seoul National University (Master of Medicine)
• 1979.02 Graduated from Seoul National University College of Medicine (College of Medicine)
• 1975.02 Graduated from Seoul National University College of Arts and Sciences
- • 2004.04 ~ Present Member of Korean Academy of Medical Science
• 2002.05 ~ Present Professor, Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Sungkyunkwan University School of Medicine
• 1994.04 ~ Present: Professor, Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Samsung Medical Center
• 2013.04 ~ 2015.03 Director, Cancer Hospital, Samsung Seoul Hospital
• 2007.09 ~ 2013.03 Samsung Seoul Hospital Cancer Center Director
• 2002.05 ~ 2007.08 Head of Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Samsung Medical Center
• 2000.04 ~ 2005.06 Senior Director of Surgery Department
• 1999.04 ~ 2000.03 UNC Hospital Visiting Professor
• 1987.05 ~ 1994.03 Director, Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Nuclear Hospital
• 1991.09 ~ 1992.03 USA MD Anderson Cancer Center Visiting Doctor
• 1984.03 Qualified as a thoracic surgeon
• 1980.03 ~ 1984.02 Completed resident course of thoracic surgery of Seoul National University Hospital
• 1979.03 ~ 1980.02 Completed internship at Seoul National University Hospital
• 2015.12 Awarded "Professor of the Year" at Samsung Seoul Hospital
• 2012.11 Awarded "Proud Samsung Award" at Samsung Seoul Hospital
• Academic Chairman, Korean Society of Lung Cancer
• The Korean Esophagus Association
• Member of Korean Medical Academy
• Korean Society for Thoracic and Tumor Surgery
• Director, Korean Society for Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
○ Dynamic prognostication using conditional survival analysis for patients with operable lung adenocarcinoma
Kim W11, Lee HY1, Jung SH2, Woo MA2, Kim HK3, Choi YS3, Kim J3, Zo JI3, Shim YM3, Han J4, Jeong JY4,5, Choi JY6, Lee KS1.
○ Imaging Phenotyping Using Radiomics to Predict Micropapillary Pattern within Lung Adenocarcinoma
Song SH11, Park H2, Lee G3, Lee HY4, Sohn I5, Kim HS5, Lee SH6, Jeong JY7, Kim J8, Lee KS1, Shim YM8.
○ Integrated genomic analysis of recurrence-associated small non-coding RNAs in oesophageal cancer
Jang HJ11,2,3, Lee HS1,2,4,5, Burt BM4, Lee GK5, Yoon KA5,6, Park YY2, Sohn BH2, Kim SB2, Kim MS1, Lee JM1, Joo J7, Kim SC8, Yun JS9, Na KJ9, Choi YL10, Park JL11, Kim SY11, Lee YS12, Han L13,14, Liang H13, Mak D15, Burks JK15, Zo JI16, Sugarbaker DJ4, Shim YM16, Lee JS2.
○ Pathologic stratification of operable lung adenocarcinoma using radiomics features extracted from dual energy ct images
Bae JM11, Jeong JY2, Lee HY1, Sohn I3, Kim HS3, Son JY1, Kwon OJ4, Choi JY5, Lee KS1, Shim YM6.
○ Supraclavicular and/or celiac lymph node metastases from thoracic esophageal squamous cell carcinoma did not compromise survival following neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy and surgery
Cho WK11, Oh D1, Ahn YC1, Shim YM2, Zo JI2, Sun JM3, Ahn MJ3, Park K3.